Friday, January 18, 2019

Dinosaur Valentines


I can't say I hate having kids in school that need to bring valentines.  These dinos were from a full two years ago when Will took them to his preschool co-op for a handful of friends. 


I already had dinos galore.  I'm not sure how we ended up with them, but I swear we had at least 100.  I bet Grammy Pammy was to blame.  :)


I love to create, but fussy things are NOT my thing.  Quick printouts + washi tape = great, in my book.  


We also had plenty of washi tape on hand.  I know, I know.  You're finding it hard to believe we magically dug 100 dinosaurs + coordinating washi tape out of our drawers without spending any money.  That shows you what a black hole of a craft cupboard I have.  ...and by "black hole," I mean the most delightful + awesome mess ever.


While you're at it...  I made a million extra to sell, because why not.  Nothing like valentines that MAKE you money.  ;)
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The DeYounge Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig