Friday, June 15, 2012

On the Road Again...


Wednesday - 5 hours from Castaway to Sioux Falls.
Thursday - 1.25 hours from Sioux Falls to Sioux Center.
Thursday night late - 1.25 hours from Sioux Center to Sioux Falls.
Friday AM - 5 hours from Sioux Falls to Castaway.

To my little green iPod - Where are you?  These last few days would have been so nice with you around.  Please stop hiding.  It's not funny anymore.

Dear National Public Radio - You've been a great Plan B.  I am still trying to figure out why I like you so much.  I don't understand (or remember) half of the things you talk about.  Something about Egypt, the Euro, our crappy economy and Obama...  That's all I've got.

Dear Buick Park Avenue - You are awesome.  Long road trips with you feel like long rests in a Lazy Boy.

Dear Interstate 29 - I hate your construction.  Hurry the heck up.

To Young Life's Castaway Club - Glad to be back.  You are beautiful.

Check out todaysletters.com for other awesome letters.  They rock.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The DeYounge Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig