Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Dinosaur Play-Dough + Sensory Kit


I have been making little play-dough and/or sensory kits for Will and Charlotte every season or so, but recently made one for a gift.  

Instead of buying more toys, wouldn't it be fun to gift these sets for birthdays and holidays for little ones?  My nephew, Lewis, will be getting a few each year, I think.  :)


I am loving the inexpensive IKEA containers Jen from the Mama.Papa.Bubba blog recommends.  (Order them here.)  I bought a handful to rotate through seasons and to have on hand for gifts. 


This Dino Kit contained plastic toy dinosaurs, an army Easter egg for hatching dinos, some matching cupcake liners, large rocks, plastic trees, three mini play-doughs, and some beans for some sensory fun.  You can buy everything but the container at Wal-Mart!

I have also made my own play-dough for these sorts of sets, but in a time crunch, store-bought Play-Dough is the way to go!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The DeYounge Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig