Saturday, May 26, 2012

Golf & The Weekend


Oh, I am trying so hard to be good at golf.  I have one good swing for every five terrible ones.  Don't worry.  I'm working on it.  And I have blisters to prove it.

Part of me doesn't really even care if I ever excel at golfing (which I'm sure drives my competitive husband nuts).  The grass smells so sweet, the sun is warm on my skin, the birds are chirping...  And every once in a while when I DO hit a winner, the sound is just the most delightful "ping" I have ever heard.  Heart.

Mark and I will sleep well tonight.  Saturday was filled with golf, friends, drives through the country, pita pockets and fresh veggies.  Such a good day.  Happy weekend, folks!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The DeYounge Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig