Monday, September 2, 2019

Happy Birthday, Wes!


The first year of Wes's life has been marked by grace upon grace upon grace upon grace.  There are too many instances to list right now (especially when kids are tugging at my ankles), so I will just leave it to your imagination and my own memories when I reread this some day.  The Lord fulfilled so many of his promises to us throughout this year and has been so faithful.  

Wes is a delight.  He is cute and feisty and chill and naughty and sweet all at the same time.  Sometimes I have to grit my teeth when I snuggle him for fear I'll squeeze him too hard.  He is the best and just what our family needed.  Happy birthday, little bear.














Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The DeYounge Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig