Sunday, December 2, 2018

Apple Orchard 2017


About a year and a half ago, we made a quick trip to Sioux Falls for a visitation and stopped on a whim at the apple orchard on the way home.  I'm so glad we did. 


We had just enough time to explore, pick out our pumpkins for the season (who knew pumpkins were so exciting), and take a quick ride in the barrels.


I remember feeling a little "off" this day - kind of nervous, my stomach was a knotty and I was extra tired.  Little did I know WES was tagging along.  I was only a few weeks pregnant!

This was the last family outing we'd have in several months - the rest of the fall, I'd be heaving over the toilet.  So glad we squeezed at least one seasonal bucket list item in before things got rough. ;)




Did I mention I'm a little glad I'm so behind on blogging?  It's a good excuse to go through older pictures and reminisce.  Look at their pudgy faces! 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The DeYounge Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig