Saturday, December 10, 2016

The Cheapest Gift Everyone Could Actually Use


Christmas giving is hard, you guys.  Both Mark and I's families have started asking for wish lists from each person, which makes things much easier, but what to give all the other people?!  Teachers, neighbors, ministry supporters, bus drivers, small group friends, aunts, uncles and babysitters...  And, as the list gets longer, goodness gracious, the dollars start to add up!

Enter please, calendars...

I have been gifting calendars ever since the Lord bestowed the brilliant idea upon me in college.  Several years, I designed and printed my own versions.  Another handful of years, I purchased them directly.  Regardless, every single adult can use a calendar, and Christmas (the end of the year) is a great time to gift them.


If your budget allows, it's really fun to buy calendars that are already printed and packaged adorably.  Some even come with trendy stands!  

However, if you are like me, and have a more meager budget to work with, download a digital calendar design (Etsy has great options!) and print your own.  I have been able to gift calendars for less than a dollar.  (Gasp!)  


To really cut corners, choose a black and white version (b+w printing is at least one third the cost of color printing), and choose a YEARLY calendar.  In this way, you will print only one sheet per person, versus twelve - one for each month.  To spruce up the single, yearly calendar page, I like to print on high-quality card stock and include a cute magnet or clip for hanging on the fridge.  You could also try a clipboard from the dollar store!

Anyway, without further ado, here are several of my favorite calendar picks from Etsy.  Which ones are your favorites?!

YEARLY CALENDARS12 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6


MONTHLY CALENDARS1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

SaveSave
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The DeYounge Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig