Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Leigh's Blankies Design and HELLO World!

Oh, hello world!  It's so nice to see you again.  So nice to be a part of you again!  After about 10 weeks of not-so-fun morning (and night and everything in between) sickness, I am back.  Praise the Lord.  I hear the second trimester is the best, so I'm going to try to enjoy this sweet spot for all it's worth.

My latest project, now that I've been up and running walking, has been working with Andra at Leigh's Blankies. Leigh's Blankies is a phenomenal ministry that makes and delivers adorable blankies for children in need all over the world.  If you want to join in their mission, for every blankie YOU buy, two others are donated to bless kids in need.

Visit their website here to learn more about their story and heart.  It's a super cute site and you will leave with warm fuzzies.  Promise.


Of all the print material I designed for Leigh's Blankies (to match their super cute site), the business card was my favorite!  I hope it helps stir up some more publicity for their ministry!



I love, love custom orders, so don't hesitate to message me via my Etsy shop with your ideas!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The DeYounge Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig