Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Busyness & Notions


We've been really busy lately.  Really busy.  A trip to The Cities, another trip to my family's place, Easter, Young Life get togethers, a Dodge Ball tournament, vision meetings, prayer services, design orders, garage sales...  For an introvert, slower-paced sort of person, it has been nuts.

This week has slowed down a bit, which means I should have had some time on my hands to blog.  Should have.  BUT, I have been dreaming up a few design ideas I'm excited about.

I have also been dreaming up an idea that relates to my blog.  I'm thinking about structuring it a bit differently.  From random whim sorts of posts...to regular topics.  I think it might help me stay more focused and purposeful when it comes to shameless advertising and sharing my heart.

At the same time, please keep in mind that I am my mother's daughter.  And, my mother is totally my papa's daughter.  We come from a long line of dreamers and schemers.  If I had a nickel for every time my mom thought she had an earth-shattering idea or the next big invention, I would be a rich lady.  We'll see if anything comes out of my notions!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The DeYounge Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig