Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Golf Tournament Design

I am in designing mode again! I'm working on a brochure for an upcoming Young Life trap shoot. In the meantime, here is the Young Life golf tournament brochure that I finished up a few weeks ago.

The black lines are where the paper folds to make a tri-fold.

PS - Is it weird that I'm really bothered by how the lime green of this brochure in my post is going to clash with the turquoise/minty green in my blog's homepage? Gross...


Left to right: inner flap, back, front


Inside of the brochure, unfolded.
Special thanks to Minuteman Press on Marion in Sioux Falls for their fast, affordable and quality printing. We love you, Tom!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The DeYounge Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig