Sunday, August 26, 2018

Laptop Chats with Will


This was my very first laptop.  I can still remember using it, sitting on my bed, thinking, "Oh my goodness.  I'm using a computer sitting on my bed."  I had been so used the old, boxy, clunky things that took up half a desk and a full closet of cords.  It was the best.


Fast forward to a couple of years ago.  The kiddos have been using it as a toy and were having so much fun.  Whenever Mark was studying and working on seminary, Will would haul it out (it's pretty heavy for a little guy) and start doing his "sem-nary" work too.  "I'm working hard, Mom!"


This time around, Will had airplanes on his mind, though...  He is his Papa's grandson for sure.


It is really starting to pay off, being so far behind in blogging.  Sifting through photos + videos that are two and three years old is so nostalgic and fun.  The kids have grown up so much in just a couple short years.  In this video, Will was still having a hard time with L's and R's.  What a cutie.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The DeYounge Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig