Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Girls' Night Out Celebration


So, right after my family hit the road...after the Family Birthday Celebration...Mark immediately made me go take a nap...and I went kicking and screaming...  

Yeah, right.  Napping is practically my spiritual gift.

Anyway, he made me take a nap, which I thoroughly enjoyed.  In an hour or so, he woke me up, told me to get ready, handed me a hunk of cash to spend frivolously, and sent me to Sioux Falls for the night.  Little did I know, he had been working behind the scenes with some of my best gal pals to plan a super wonderful girls' night out celebration.

 My super wonderful friends arranged for an entire swanky salon in Sioux Falls to open on Sunday - just for us.  Two gals came in on their day off to spoil us and give us manicures.  It was delightful.

Lisha brought me some sort of melt-in-your-mouth chocolate cake with L-I-Z-A candles on it.  Leave it to her...


Soaking our toes...


Birthday goodies! 


And supper at Spezia.  Holy moly deliciousness.

Oh, how I love these girls.  They are just the greatest.  Alisha is one of the most selfless people I know.  She is hilarious, sarcastic, real and honest...and she is a killer gymnastics coach.  Shannon's laugh will inevitably make you laugh.  She always sees the best in people and has such a sweet heart...she is also a great roommate.  Danielle is one of the most strong, yet grace-filled people I know.  She has been through every-single-really-tough-thing in life, yet continues to press on with hope and trust in Jesus.  She is so smart.  If I am half the mama she is someday, I will be a happy camper.  

Did I mention I have great friends?.....
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The DeYounge Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig