Sunday, February 12, 2012

Islands of Adventure



Another adventurous day began at Universal's Islands of Adventure..


My first taste of Butterbeer outside of the Hog's Head.  FYI - It's awesome.  Imagine Root Beer with butterscotch foam on the top!



Hogwarts as the sun started to go down.


Dr. Seuss!  I had One Fish memorized as a kid.  They even had Trufulla Trees and a Green Eggs and Ham food shop. 


Jurassic Park was kind of a let down.


Islandy scenery was delightful.


Lunch in an underwater cave. 


Our favorite ride with Poseidon! 

I did not take any decent pictures at the Super Hero Island.  I blame the Hulk roller coaster.  I almost lost my underwater cave lunch.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The DeYounge Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig