Monday, June 25, 2012

Everyday Deals from Target - Under $15!

I don't know about you, but I do not have a million dollars to spend on cute clothes.  Almost every piece of my wardrobe was $20 or less.  Heck, most things were like $10 or less, now that I think about it.  You CAN look cute without breaking the bank, folks.  

Here are some everyday steals from one of my favorite stores - TARGET!  Hurry, though...  They are on clearance and they go fast!
Womens Mossimo Supply Co. Ona Ballet Flats - Taupe Patent.Opens in a new window

Bueno light bronze handbag.Opens in a new window

Mossimo Supply Co. Straw Fedora - Pink.Opens in a new window
Straw Fedora for $6.48.  I don't love the pink ribbon, though.  I think I'd rip it off and hot glue a brown one on!

Pure Energy Juniors  Plus-Size 3/4-Sleeve V-Neck Fashion Top - Ebony/Teal/Gold.Opens in a new window
And for the plus size ladies, this Tunic-y top is $12.48.  HEART!

In other news, don't forget to enter my giveaway!  Click HERE or scroll down...
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The DeYounge Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig