Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday's 10

Do you journal?  I do.  Journaling is so delightful.

Lately, I've started to write a list of 10 things per day that I am especially thankful for or really enjoying.  Do you want to hear my 10 for today?  
  1. Josiah's (my nephew) little hugs
  2. Thunderstorms
  3. Finding freedom in skirts and NO shorts this spring
  4. Chats with good friends
  5. Starbucks coffee and print material (I like their fonts and design)
  6. Heaping spoonfuls of peanut butter
  7. Chopping real, whole carrots...bright and fresh oranges and greens
  8. Some precious introverted moments including my dark living room, a cozy blanket, the quiet...
  9. The Lord...I am loving His mercy today
  10. Discovering the lasso tool in Adobe...my life is forever changed
Here's to celebrating the simple things that make life beautiful...

PS - Happy Star Wars day.  May the 4th be with you.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The DeYounge Life. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig