Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Dear Tan World,

To the business formerly known as Tan World:

I am somewhat ashamed that I use your services from time to time.  How did you know I'd be a sucker for small, cozy, warm places?

I would like to thank the Sun Tan City business for replacing you, since they have taken down all of your suggestive, half-dressed lady pictures.

I would also like to let you know that I will take your new tag line to heart, and yes, I will shine.  But, it will not be because of you, or my ever-so-slightly tanned warmed skin.  It will be because the Holy Spirit lives in me.  He is better at shining.

Sincerely,
Liza Jane DeYounge

PS - I've noticed that your competitor, Year Round Brown, has yummy mints IN every tanning booth.  That's tempting.  Think about it.
SHARE:

1 comment

© The DeYounge Life. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig