Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The ELLE JAY shop is OPEN!



The ELLE JAY shop on Etsy is officially open!  HOORAY!

I've always loved paper, design and simple crafting.  When I was little, my Papa would sneak $10 into my hand before Grandma and I went to Wal-Mart to shop.  Before the cash had time to burn a whole in my little pocket, I'd always, always rush to the paper aisle and blow it all.  Color-changing markers, scented crayons, Barbie coloring books, Lisa Frank stickers...I am having a little excited fit just thinking about it.

When I was naughty at home, my mom even resorted to "grounding" me from paper.  It was THE WORST.  I remember sitting in our messy toy room, being bored out of my mind.  I couldn't draw, color, collect stickers...  I couldn't even play school OR bank OR post office OR store because ALL of those things used paper.  Did I mention it was awful?  AWFUL.

So here I am today...  The ELLE JAY store will be a celebration of all things paper, and probably a few crafty things here and there.  I'm starting out small, and I will add things as time allows!

Do you have suggestions?  Things you'd like to see in the store?  Let me know!  You can always comment below, or email me at: ldeyounge@gmail.com.

For now, check out my new "Check One:" cards in the store.  They are so delightful and flexible!  My mini-store is on the right sidebar of this blog, or you can always go directly to the store here:  http://www.etsy.com/shop/byellejay

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The DeYounge Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig