Saturday, October 8, 2011

RE: STARBUCKS


Starbucks

I really like Starbucks' dark roast with cream.  Yum.

I also really, really like their new(ish) text-less logo.  

However, I do NOT like that Starbucks is so mainstreamy.  Is that a word?  It is now, folks.  I prefer quaint, quirky, original, homey, mom and pop sort of stuff.

So, you see, I have had a reoccurring dilemma.  Dark roast heaven, classy logo, but boooring atmosphere.

Today, I found a solution to my dilemma.  It is called the Starbucks Drive-Thru.  Get dark roast with cream, look at their logo, and JET before the cookie-cutter atmosphere gets to me.

Genius.  

Share:

1 comment

  1. i just laughed out loud to this post. i can hear you saying all of this and love it. too good! i will forever think of you now as i go through the drive-thru :)

    ReplyDelete

© The DeYounge Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig