Thursday, January 13, 2011

These Are a Few of my Favorite Things: Coffee Cups

Mark is home! Hooray. We had a great day yesterday! Spent a lot of time catching up and just hanging around the house...apartment, I mean. And speaking of our apartment, I love it. I finally have it just the way I want it...for now. :) Here's a picture of one of my favorite spots in it.


Oh, how I love coffee, tea, cider and cocoa! Anything warm in my tummy is wonderful. As you might guess, I collect coffee cups. These are a few of my favorite things! This is only one place, out of many, that they are hiding around our apartment. They are just so cute and cheap! All of them are either from Goodwill, flea market stores, or gifts from friends. This is my little shrine to all of these good things.
Share:

1 comment

  1. Lovely. I'm a coffee/tea/cocoa girl myself. Its nice to have those places in your home that give you warm fuzzies. I'm happy you are savoring the feel of a "nest". You've waited a long time.

    ReplyDelete

© The DeYounge Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig