Monday, January 17, 2011

Terry Peak Leader Retreat

Mark & I spent this past weekend near Terry Peak in the Black Hills with a bunch of YoungLife leaders. We had lots of fun and lots of great conversation. I'm starting to help Mark more and more with YoungLife, so it was an especially good weekend for me because I got to know his leaders a little bit better. They are a GREAT group. Lots of different personalities, but so much unity and respect for one another. I can barely believe how much of a family it feels like. Here are a few highlights from our weekend:


This was the view from our bedroom!


From our prayer marathon! Oh, how I love prayer rooms.


Mark shared some great stuff this weekend. Proud of him!


The guys playing Rock Band. They are considering recording a CD to raise money for YoungLife.... :)


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The DeYounge Life. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig